ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Free Money!! Revolutionary Money Exchange: Last 2 Days!!

In case you missed signing up for Revolution Money Exchange, here's the scoop!

Revolutionary Money Exchange is an online account that allows you to instantly transfer money online. (Think PayPal). It costs you zip, zero, nada (in other words FREE) to open an account and you can earn money while doing it!

Here’s how you can earn $25+ dollars through Revolutionary Money Exchange: Sign up! Just open an account and you’ll receive $25. Refer your friends! For each person who signs up because of you, you will receive $10 and you can earn up to $500!! Offer expires May 15th.

And, I wanted to give a shout out to those of you who have already signed up through me! THANKS!!! And I mean it!! If I could give you a big hug I would! You guys are helping me sock an extra payment to my debt!! My goal is to get as much of our debt paid as possible so that when DJ (the husband) and I start our family (soon I hope!) I can stay HOME. At least part time! So, give yourself a big hug from me...because you're helping me get one step closer! :)

0 Comments: