ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, May 19, 2008

Coupon Sleuth

This Tip is From Jennifer...A coupon sleuth that reads this blog! ;)

FYI... here in NW Indiana, we received two coupons in our cable bill yesterday. One for a free southern style chicken sandwich and one for a free southern style biscuit. No purchase required! Be on the lookout for these anywhere.

Anybody else received these random coupon gifts?

8 Comments:

Deb_W said...

Yeah! I got one in my Visa bill last week. That's weird!

Sherri said...

I also got one last week, but can't remember which bill it was in. It had to be a utility bill since I do not have any credit cards. Maybe dish or verizon? Either way...I will take it!

Unknown said...

I got those when checks unlimited sent me an envelope trying to get another order from me. I almost didn't open it. Glad I did. I gave them to my husband so he could eat free while at work.

Unknown said...

got them after placing an amazon order, arrived in the same box that the order came in, along with some free pledge wipe samples.

Melissa said...

I too got them in with an Amazon order. Since I don't eat McDonalds, I am going to give them away as a fun gift.

JenMarie said...

Yep, came in my Georgia Natural Gas bill!

Sara M. said...

I got a McDonald's coupon for a free fresh baked cookie on my newspaper bill. It was for the Dayton Daily News here in Ohio.

Stephanie Taylor said...

I've received two so far, both of which were from Amazon. Neither my boyfriend nor I eat meat, so we will be giving them to someone as a gift.