ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Attention Publix AND Walmart Shoppers!!

Thanks to Sarah at Fiddledeedee! you can score some FREE cereal at Walmart!

Liveactive Cereal is regularly priced at $2.92 at Wal-Mart. Using this $3/1 coupon will make each box FREE and you might even get $.08 off of the rest of your groceries!

AND...
While at Wal-Mart,
Get some eggs for $0.88 a dozen!!
Read all about it at More Than Enough here.

And for you folks that shop at Publix be sure to check out the post here that tells you how to score 2 boxes LiveActive Cereal for FREE + $2.11 overage!
(Thanks to Frugonomics 101 for this tip!!)

And for other Publix deals this week, be sure to check out Sarah's post here!

2 Comments:

JANE4girls said...

thanks for the cereal deal! I have been wanting to try this kind.

Lindsay said...

My Walmart had Live Active for $3.12 (I'm in Massachusetts). 12 cents isn't too bad though, considering I bought three boxes at Stop and shop at 3.49 (49cents ea)... I know... why am I complaining! ;)

My husband is in love with this cereal! :)
Enjoy!