ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Today's Freebies!

Okay here's some Free Fun stuff for today!

SAMPLES!

FREE sample of Laci Le Beau® tea here
Lots of Arby's coupons here

Coupons for Super Pretzel here
(Apparently they will send you a coupon for a free product!)

Free Sample of Tetley British Blend Tea here

Free Sample of Astroglide personal lubricant here

Download the Widget for Bridal Beauty Countdown (from Clinique) and get a free mini of new lash power mascara here
(bottom left hand corner)

Free sample of Dove Go Fresh Cool Essentials Deoderant from Costco here
You do not need to be a member - leave the member id blank

COUPONS!!

Sign up for the Blue Bell Ice Cream Club here
AND print a $1 off coupon here! (top right)
(Thanks to Freebies 4 Mom!)

Sign up at Knorr and print a $1 off coupon here!

3 Comments:

alexis said...

Thanks for the links! Love the shopper lady graphic... although who looks like when they grocery shop? Where are all her coupons? :)

By the way, stop by my blog.. you've been tagged!

Anonymous said...

The Blue Bell sign up is a good one. I signed up a while back and they sent me a coupon for a FREE half gallon of ice cream for my birthday!

Denise Sawyer said...

Alexis,
I am off to work but I will check it out this afternoon!

BTW:
Funny graphic, huh? I WISH I looked like that shopping...more like jeans and a T though! HA! I with ya though, who can concentrate on sorting coupons and lookin' that good at the same time! :)

There are all kinds of cute graphics under "shopping cart" on google!

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer