ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Coupons, Coupons, & Coupons!! (+ FREEBIES of COURSE!)

Okay, so here's the roll of coupons I found today!! ENJOY!! :)
BTW: If you find a good coupon add it to the comments or EMAIL Me!
******************************************************************************

Coupon for $1/2 Healthy Choice Panini here

Join the Dr. Pepper and 7-up club and they will periodically send you coupons in your email! Just click here!

Coupons for Minute Maid Frozen Novelties here (they will send them via the MAIL)

Coupons for Hostess 100 calorie packs here (they periodically send them to your email)

Get 2 coupons for Tyson Whole Roasted Chickens here
Enter the code: 075620606437

Several coupons from Nestle here
(Includes Carnation instant breakfast, Lean Cuisine, and Nestle bottled water + others!)

$1 off Weight Watchers cake coupons here

BOGO coupon for Tropicana juice drinks here

$1 off Quaker rice cakes here

$1 off Sargento Cheese coupon here

$1/2 Cheerios cereal coupons here

BOGO coupon for Trident gum here
(This one is ALL GONE! BOOHOO!)

$3 off a Tyson Rotisserie Pork Loin here

$1/1 Rice Krispies with Real Strawberries cereal here

Coupons for Stoneyfield Farms products here

Michael Angelo's - Italian Frozen Dinner Coupons here
Fill out the form and they will email you printable BOGO coupon for their frozen foods within a week .

$0.75/1 coupon for Juicy Juice here!

Write a pledge at the Cottonelle site (takes 2 seconds) and you can choose a $1/1 coupon on flushable wipes or toilet paper. Just click here
(I think you may be able to write more than one pledge and print all of the coupons (there are 3)

FREEBIES AND SAMPLES!!

Free sample of Caress Brazilian Exotic Oil Infusions Body Wash here

Free Subscription to SEA magazine here

Free Glow Pen from Xerox here

6 Comments:

Mikki said...

I have a question..
Is there a way to clear your history with some of these sites. It seems they only let you print out so many coupons? I tried the Cheerios one and it wouldn't let me. I don't remember printing out coupons for them. Hmm..

The Adams Family said...

Hi I really enjoy to stop by your blog everyday and really love to find some good deals for my grocery shopping every week! :-) I just want to prompt that there is a error to print Keebler cookies coupon when I enter my email address. Thanks!

Denise Sawyer said...

Mikki,
If there is, I am not sure how to do it!

Sorry!
Denise
The "Cents"ible Sawyer

Denise Sawyer said...

The Adams Family,
I am glad you like my blog! I hope it continues to be a blessing! :)

I think maybe the link is dead and that is why. I removed it. Thanks for the heads up!

Unknown said...

thanks - I like the weight watchers cake coupon!

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Hi Denise,
Thanks for the coupons, I already received the Michael Angelo's BOGO in my inbox. Yummy!