ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Walgreen's Shop-a-palooza!

Today I stopped at a different Walgreen's (again) and got some of the stuff the other one was out of. I got all of this loot for $8.28 OOP! My total before coupons 56.73!!! So, my saving for today were $40.45 - can you believe it??? (Of course I would NEVER have paid 50+ dollars for this stuff, but still 8 bucks for all this stuff was awesome!

I got: 4 Full Throttle Energy drinks, 3 Jane mascaras, 4 packs of Big Red gum, 3 cans of skintimate shave gel, 1 bag of sugar, 2 Lysol toilet bowl cleaners, and a tube of tinted lip gloss (also Jane).

I used LOTS of coupons, including several you can pick up AT THE STORE! I used a coupon for the gum and a coupon for the mascara from the Walgreen's Easy Saver Booklet. I used a coupon for the shave gel and the sugar from the weekly Walgreen's ad. I used 2 coupons for the Full Throttle that were hang tangs in the beverage center at Walgreen's (found these about a week ago).

I printed 4 Jane coupons for $2/1 (get it here).

The other coupons I used (not found in the store) were from this week's newspaper (2 coupons for $0.75 for the Lysol). I also used 2 BOGO coupons on the gum that I got from the newspaper a couple weeks ago.

Lastly, I earned a $3 register reward on the Sunsilk products yesterday and a $2 RR for the chapstick yesterday - so I used them today to pay $5 off my total.

So YOU can do it too!

6 Comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congrats on all of your GREAT deals!

Unknown said...

Great job!!! I got some Jane makeup too!!!

~Karen~ said...

Don't you LOVE the Jane deal? Since I have no CVS near me I've been loving hitting every Walgreens in my area! :) Keep up the good work!

Lady Why said...

I love that Jane make up deal!!

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Good job!!!
:-D
Nichole
http://blog.handmadebycole.com/