ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, February 11, 2008

Rockin' at the Rite Aid

Okay so tonight mom and I went to Piggly Wiggly - for those of you who don't know, it has reopened in Armuchee, Georgia. They were having some great deals for their grand opening. I got some pretty sweet deals!

But what I
really wanted to post was the great deals that I saw in the Rite Aid flyer. I go to the one in Fort Oglethorpe.


So here is what I will be getting:

* BIC Razors
(there is a $3 rebate and I have a $2 off coupon from the paper last month) so this item is FREE

* Maybeline is BOGO and if you buy two items you get a $3 rebate and I have a coupon for one item $1 off. SO - one item very
CHEAP and one item FREE!

* Fructis hair products (careful there are only certain ones on sale) I am getting the volume non aerosol hairspray (there is up to $2.99 rebate - FREE and I have a $1 off coupon) FREE + $1 overage!!

* Tom's of Maine products are $1 rebate when you buy two and I have two $1 coupons that I picked up as hang tags at Walgreens in the toothpaste aisle (totaling $3 off two products)


Other items that aren't rebates but seemed like good deals:

*Kandoo wipes had a coupon in yesterday's paper where if you buy any one product you get a tub for free. I am getting the wipes refill for $1.99 plus the free tub of wipes.

*Starkist tuna is BOGO (I don't know what their price is yet though - so I'll let you know if this is a good deal of not.

1 Comment:

Susan said...

Today I went to Rite Aid and got a few deals...
Bic Soleil razors-$4.99-used $2 coupon, free after $3 rebate!!
Fructis hairspray-$2.99- free after rebate Used $1 coupon and then purchase a $2 makeup item I needed. Total after rebates-98 cents! (plus 70 cents tax) Not too shabby for a newby. Great stress relief after a tough day at work.

"Cent"sible's mom