ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Educational Websites for Kids

As some of you know, I have been a second grade teacher for 5 years. I LOVE teaching! I love to make learning fun and to integrate the subjects to make learning more meaningful. I have also had the privilege of working in a school that has all types of technology right at my fingertips. Over those years I have accumulated LOTS of educational websites that I use throughout the year. Some of them I use over and over and others are for specific subjects and lessons. I use to scratch them down on paper and stick them in a folder with a little blurb about why I liked it so I could remember later. Then I started a del.icio.us bookmarking account. I built this site for teachers of all grade levels (K-12) and gave several people access to add more links while I worked with Berry College and their Charter Fellows group. Of course the majority of my sites are for K-5 as that is what I am constantly searching for and finding. I know that a lot of the readers have children at home who might like to visit these sites. Lots of them are interactive and have educational games. Others of you home school so this is yet another resource you could have at your fingertips.
My website is here. Enjoy!!

0 Comments: