ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Diapers and Baby Formula

This one is just for you Mel! :)

I have been searching for coupons on diapers and formula for a friend and I ran across this site. Thought it might be helpful to some of my friends with little ones! :)

This site has links to Enfamil, Similac, Nestle, and Walmart's sites that have programs you can sign up for to receive coupons and samples free through the mail.

This site has links to to Pampers, Luvs, and Huggies websites as well as other ideas for scoring great diaper coupons.

Hope this helps! And for now, I'll be sending my coupons along to you as well, Mel! ;)

* NEW *
I just found out that Walgreen's has some great links to coupons on Huggies ($1/1 and $2/1). They are manufacturer's coupons so they are good at any store. Go HERE to print your own. They are on page 1 and 2. The first one says you have to answer two questions. It is simple! Then it prints a coupon for you. My questions were "what kind do you most often buy" and "how old is your baby?" I scored two coupons for you Mel! :)

1 Comment:

WorshipGladly said...

Hi, Denise! Wow - you're amazingly quick and speedy!! Thanks for the links! And thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks... a million times thanks for keeping Noah today for us! I can't wait to hear how he did! :) And while I'm thanking you, thanks as well for pulling all these money saving ideas into one spot for those of us who are not only time-challenged, but organizationally challenged and coupon challenged and non-frugally minded and all that! I'm starting my grocery list using your blog, so keep up the excellent work!!

Hope to get to hang out with you guys again SOON!

Love ya!
Mel